Painless Way to Buy Free Amazon E-books in Malaysia
If you browse around the Amazon websites for books, you might find that a lot of titles don’t have a kindle version. Or if you search inside the Kindle store, you would find that the available titles are just woefully lacking. This is by design. This is because Amazon chooses not to display many titles if you have your region setting set to “Asia Pacific”. Here’s how you can do it:
- Register a new Amazon account at www.Amazon.com using your email address.
- Only register with (1) US Cardholder Name, (2) US Credit card Number, (3) Exact Expiry Date, (4) US Billing Address and US Telephone Number. Go to www.fakenamegenerator.com to generate a copy of details above.
- If Amazon does NOT accept the first US billing address, simply regenerate another one and enter all new details in Manage Payment Options.
- Do NOT register more than one address or more than one US credit card to this Amazon account. NEVER enter a Malaysian Credit Card.
- For your convenience, turn on 1-Click and set your payment method & preferred billing address in 1-Click Settings. After that, set your Country Settings to United States.
- You are ready download free apps, free e-books, free magazines, free music because Amazon won’t check on your credit card until you really buy something that require cold, hard cash.
To verify that you have indeed successfully do the setup, you can go to this page book , and make sure that you can buy the kindle books by clicking on the “buy now with 1-click” button, as shown below:
If you can see it, you know that you have successfully setup yourself for the Free book buying process!
A question remains: why Amazon has to go to such a great length to drive out revenues and profit? I don’t know.
This is Important:
To make paid ebook purchase from Amazon Store with a single 1-click button, you may top up your Amazon Gift Card separately in USD25, USD50 or USD100 easily here.
Tiny URL for this post: