What is Kindle Malaysia Club Library for Malaysians?
- Instead of paying USD9.99/month from Amazon Kindle Unlimited, Kindle Malaysia Club Library members enjoy 300% savings to Read For Free over 1 Million Kindle eBooks from Amazon Kindle Unlimited for RM10/month alongside like-minded avid readers group with Free Starbucks Signature Breakfast & Coffee together every month from now until Aug 31, 2020: Kindle Malaysia Club Library renewal is NOT compulsory. Amazon Kindle Unlimited (available in 12 countries only) is like a forbidden fruit to the rest of the world.
Period 1st Sep 19 –
31st Aug 20
1st Dec 19 –
31st Aug 21
1st Mar 20 –
31st Aug 21
1st Jun 20 –
31st Aug 21
Fees RM120 RM210 RM180 150 Months 12 21 18 15
Read Kindle unlimited eBooks on Any Device with Kindle for iPhone/iPad, Kindle for Android, Kindle for PC and Mac Download free Kindle Reading App here
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited (12 months) only offers eBooks for children below 12 years.
Enjoy Next Biz Day New Amazon Account registration (from US, China or India) on your behalf
- Amazon Account China for > 660,000 eBooks to choose & buy, or
- Amazon Account US for > 6 Million eBooks to choose & buy
- Amazon Account India for > 5.8 Million eBooks to choose & buy
- Amazon Account Malaysia to buy things from Amazon and New Amazon Gift Card top up in USD using MY Credit Card
- Enjoy Free Starbucks Signature Breakfast at Kindle Malaysia Fans Club Gathering on 1st Saturday of every month at Starbucks Reserve, Level 2@ The Gardens, Mid Valley, from 10am – 12pm. Check here for latest events on Facebook.
Kindle Malaysia Fans Rendezvous 2011
Is Kindle Malaysia Club Library Worth it for Malaysian?
- Kindle Unlimited has the largest offer among eBook subscription services (i.e. Scribd, Oyster, Bookmate, etc.)
- Choose one (1) favourite eBook at a time and enjoy up to 9 eBooks selected by like-minded Kindle Malaysia Club Membership Group of your choice. You can freely explore new authors & books across genres in Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
- Only one (1) device (Kindle, smartphone, tablet or computer) is allowed to register the shared Amazon Kindle Unlimited Account.
- Kindle Malaysia Club membership is for everyone, non-Kindle Malaysia fans are welcome to join.
- Share paid eBooks easily with other like-minded avid-readers by redeeming Amazon Gift Card into the shared Kindle Malaysia Club Library Account. All Kindle Malaysia Fans who bought their Amazon Kindle eReader from www.kindlemalaysia.com can try out with your own eyes (Free 1 Month) as follows:
Step 1: De-register your existing Amazon Account from your Kindle device
- From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings.
- Select My Account and then select Deregister.
Step 2: Register Kindle Malaysia Shared Amazon Account into your Kindle device/ Free Kindle Reading App (download here).
- Go to Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. Select My Account.
- Choose “If you already have an Amazon account:” Enter one of the following Amazon account information. Select Register.
- Shared Amazon.com (US) Account : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shared Amazon.com (US) Password : Kindle123 Please call +60124652232 for one time passcode to All Kindle Malaysia Fans who bought their Amazon Kindle eReader from www.kindlemalaysia.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Kindle Unlimited?
A: Kindle Unlimited is a new service by Amazon that allows you to read as much as you want, choosing from over 1 Million titles and thousands of audiobooks. Freely explore new authors, books, and genres from mysteries and romance to sci-fi and more (www.amazon.com/kindleunlimited). You can read on any device. Kindle Malaysia has enabled this subscription to be enjoyed and be shared up to maximum ten (10) Kindle Malaysia Club members per membership group.
Q: How can I access Kindle Unlimited books?
A: Upon becoming Kindle Malaysia Club member, you will be given a shared Amazon US Account with Kindle Unlimited subscription to be registered to one (1) device. Then, you can find Kindle Unlimited books with Kindle Unlimited icon throughout the Kindle Store and click on the “Read for Free” button on Kindle book pages to start reading.
Q: Do I need a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle Malaysia Club Library?
A: No. You can read Kindle Unlimited books on your Kindle device or your phone, tablet or computer with our free Kindle Reading apps. However, browsing for Kindle Unlimited books is only supported on Kindle devices, Kindle for iOS, Kindle for Android, and Kindle for Samsung. On other devices, you’ll have to use a browser, and visit Amazon site.
Q: How can I access Kindle Unlimited audiobooks?
A: You can enjoy Kindle Unlimited audiobooks on Amazon Fire tablets, iOS or Android phones and tablets with a free Kindle Reading app and Audible’s free listening apps. Look for the Kindle Unlimited ‘With Narration’ icon on Kindle book pages or browse our catalog of titles with free audiobook companions.
When you click on Read for Free on the Kindle book page of an eligible title, you will automatically get access to both the Kindle book and the audiobook. To access your audiobook on a Kindle Fire tablet, open the book and tap the play button on any page. In your Kindle reading app, open the book and tap the headphones icon. You can also find and download your audiobook in your Audible listening app.
Q: When I de-register & register to shared Amazon Kindle Unlimited Account, will all my Bookmarks, notes, and highlights disappear?
A: No. Although after cancellation of Kindle Malaysia Club Membership, all Kindle Unlimited books (Max 10 ebooks at a time) will be removed from your account, Amazon promises to keep your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
All your previously downloaded ebooks from your personal Amazon Account shall remain in kindle device storage. They will be restored as soon as you register your existing Amazon.com account back into your kindle device.
Q: What happens when more than 1 Kindle Malaysia Club member is reading the same ebook at the same time?
A: No issues. Both Kindle Malaysia Club members can enjoy the same ebook from respective kindle e-reader or reading app at the same time at different pages because Whispersync Device Synchronization is set off by default.
Q: What happens if a paid ebook outside of Kindle Unlimited subscription is made from the shared Kindle Malaysia Club Membership without any Amazon Gift Card balance?
A: Please call us at +6012 465 2232 or email us at Admin@KindleMalaysia.com. You have caused Amazon Kindle Unlimited service interruption to all 10 avid-readers in your group. NO refund of Kindle Malaysia club membership will be made.
Q: How can I buy paid eBooks outside of Kindle Unlimited subscription then?
A: You can by redeeming your own Amazon Gift Card claim code into your Kindle Malaysia Club library Amazon.com account and Amazon will deduct your Amazon Gift Card balance in your Kindle Malaysia Club library Amazon.com account when you buy your desired paid eBook. You may buy new Amazon Gift Card claim code easily with your own Malaysia Credit Card in your existing Amazon.com account here.
For more information about Kindle Unlimited, visit Amazon help page and email Admin@KindleMalaysia.com.
How to Buy
- Credit Card Payment via AsiaPay or PayPal (You don’t need to register an account with PayPal),
- Direct Bank Debit to Maybank Account: 512884073438 (Quantum Gadgets Sdn Bhd) and email to email@example.com or whatsapp to us at 0124652232
Tiny URL for this post: