What is eReader Fan Club Library for Malaysians?
- Instead of paying USD9.99/month from Amazon Kindle Unlimited, eReader Fan Club Library members enjoy 300% savings to Read For Free over 1 Million Kindle eBooks from Kindle Unlimited for USD3/month alongside like-minded avid readers group with Free Starbucks Signature Breakfast & Coffee together every month from now until Aug 31, 2022: eReader Fan Club Library renewal is NOT compulsory after Aug 31, 2022. After expiry, you may continue to use your own dedicated Amazon Account. Kindle Unlimited (available in 12 countries only) is like a forbidden fruit to the rest of the world. eReader Fan Club Library is pleased to serve all Kindle Fans who are from Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Iran, and many more.
Period Now –
31st Aug 22
1st Mar 21-
31st Aug 22
1st Jun 21 –
31st Aug 22
1st Sep 21 – 31st Aug 22 Fees RM210 RM180 RM150 RM120 Months 22 18 15 12
Read Kindle unlimited eBooks on Any Device with Kindle for iPhone/iPad, Kindle for Android, Kindle for PC and Mac Download free Kindle Reading App here
- Kindle FreeTime Unlimited (12 months) offers over 20,000 Kids friendly eBooks i.e. entire Harry Potter Series, Artemis Fowl or A Series of Unfortunate Events (Worth USD60) for children below 12 years.
Enjoy New Dedicated Amazon Account registration by Kindle Malaysia on your behalf (from US, UK, Japan China or India) by Next Biz Day. All new paid Kindle eBook will be made with your New Dedicated Amazon Account (US, UK, India or Japan) registered by Kindle Malaysia on your behalf using Amazon Gift Card here.
- Enjoy Free Starbucks Signature Breakfast at eReader Fans Club Gathering on 1st Saturday of every month at Starbucks Reserve, Level 2@ The Gardens, Mid Valley, from 10am – 12pm. Check here for latest events on Facebook.
eReader Fans Rendezvous 2011
Is eReader Fan Club Library Worth it for Malaysian?
- Kindle Unlimited has the largest offer among eBook subscription services (i.e. Scribd, Oyster, Bookmate, etc.)
- Choose one (1) favourite eBook at a time and enjoy up to 9 eBooks selected by like-minded eReader Fan Club Membership Group of your choice. You can freely explore new authors & books across genres in Amazon Kindle Unlimited.
- Only one (1) device (Kindle, smartphone, tablet or computer) is allowed to register the shared Amazon Kindle Unlimited Account.
- eReader Fan Club membership is for everyone, non-eReader fans are welcome to join.
- Share paid eBooks easily with other like-minded avid-readers by redeeming Amazon Gift Card into the shared eReader Fan Club Library Account. All eReader Fans who bought their Amazon Kindle eReader from www.kindlemalaysia.com can try out eReader Fan Club Library for Free (at least 1 Month). Kindly refer to our to brochure that comes along with your parcel and email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Kindle Unlimited?
A: Kindle Unlimited is a new service by Amazon that allows you to read as much as you want, choosing from over 1 Million titles and thousands of audiobooks. At present this service is made available in 12 countries only. Hence, it is like a forbidden fruit to the rest of the world. eReader Fan Club Library is pleased to serve all Kindle Fans who are from Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Iran, and many more. Freely explore new authors, books, and genres from mysteries and romance to sci-fi and more (www.amazon.com/kindleunlimited). You can read on any device. Kindle Malaysia has enabled this subscription to be enjoyed and be shared up to maximum ten (10) eReader Fan Club members per membership group.
Q: How can I access Kindle Unlimited books?
A: Upon becoming eReader Fan Club member, you will be given a shared Amazon US Account with Kindle Unlimited subscription to be registered to one (1) device. Then, you can find Kindle Unlimited books with Kindle Unlimited icon throughout the Kindle Store and click on the “Read for Free” button on Kindle book pages to start reading.
Q: Do I need a Kindle device to enjoy eReader Fan Club Library?
A: No. You can read Kindle Unlimited books on your Kindle device or your phone, tablet or computer with our free Kindle Reading apps. However, browsing for Kindle Unlimited books is only supported on Kindle devices, Kindle for iOS, Kindle for Android, and Kindle for Samsung. On other devices, you’ll have to use a browser, and visit Amazon site.
Q: How can I access Kindle Unlimited audiobooks?
A: You can enjoy Kindle Unlimited audiobooks on Amazon Fire tablets, iOS or Android phones and tablets with a free Kindle Reading app and Audible’s free listening apps. Look for the Kindle Unlimited ‘With Narration’ icon on Kindle book pages or browse our catalog of titles with free audiobook companions.
When you click on Read for Free on the Kindle book page of an eligible title, you will automatically get access to both the Kindle book and the audiobook. To access your audiobook on a Kindle Fire tablet, open the book and tap the play button on any page. In your Kindle reading app, open the book and tap the headphones icon. You can also find and download your audiobook in your Audible listening app.
Q: When I de-register & register to shared Amazon Kindle Unlimited Account, will all my Bookmarks, notes, and highlights disappear?
A: No. Although after cancellation of eReader Fan Club Membership, all Kindle Unlimited books (Max 10 ebooks at a time) will be removed from your account, Amazon promises to keep your bookmarks, notes and highlights in Amazon cloud drive until your resume eReader Fan Club Library membership.
All your previously downloaded ebooks from your personal Amazon Account shall remain in kindle device storage. They will be restored as soon as you register your existing Amazon.com account back into your kindle device.
Q: What happens when more than one (1) eReader Fan Club member is reading the same ebook at the same time?
A: No issues. Both eReader Fan Club members can enjoy the same ebook from respective kindle e-reader or reading app at the same time at different pages because Whispersync Device Synchronization is set off by default. Always make it a habit to return Book No.10 in the library that also happens to be the oldest eBook being borrowed.
Q: What happens if a paid ebook outside of Kindle Unlimited subscription is made from the shared eReader Fan Club Membership without any Amazon Gift Card balance?
A: Please call us at +6012 465 2232 or email us at Admin@KindleMalaysia.com. You have caused Amazon Kindle Unlimited service interruption to all 10 avid-readers in your group. NO refund of eReader Fan club membership will be made.
Q: How can I buy paid eBooks outside of Kindle Unlimited subscription then?
A: You can by redeeming your own Amazon Gift Card claim code into your eReader Fan Club library Amazon.com account and Amazon will deduct your Amazon Gift Card balance in your eReader Fan Club library Amazon.com account when you buy your desired paid eBook. You may buy new Amazon Gift Card claim code easily with your own Malaysia Credit Card from Kindle Malaysia here.
For more information about Kindle Unlimited, visit Amazon help page and email Admin@KindleMalaysia.com.
How to Buy
- Credit Card Payment via AsiaPay or PayPal (You don’t need to register an account with PayPal),
- Direct Bank Debit to Maybank Account: 512884073438 (Quantum Gadgets Sdn Bhd) and email to email@example.com or whatsapp to us at 0124652232
Tiny URL for this post: